#1-Black Sabbath-Iron Man
No arguement here.
Two Pantera songs were on there.
I had no objections, Ill post whole list later.
Black Sabbath rocks.
#1-Black Sabbath-Iron Man
No arguement here.
Two Pantera songs were on there.
I had no objections, Ill post whole list later.
Black Sabbath rocks.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I felt the Iron Maiden songs were a lil low and the number of the beast should have been replaced by Fear of the Dark or Hallowed be thy name.
I also felt Slayer was not represented very well.
Korn should have never been included.
And the Antrhax/Public Enemy song?
Def not one of the top ten metal songs of all time.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
what song of Korn's was on there???
i dig korn, they would definitely have a song on my top 40 list
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Freak On A Leash
I know there are a lot of Korn fans, but in the history of heavy metal, can Korn really be considered on the same level as a Sabbath or Iron Maiden or Judas Priest or even Pantera and Metallica?
I dont think so, but some might.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
but i wouldnt have freak on a leash on it though..
for the time period of metal when korn first started getting a heavy following, i would say they were on that "level", believe me though, i don't see them on the same level as the aforementioned bands, but for what they've done to metal music over the years, i could see why they were on that list, even though the song choice could have been better...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks